Registered at Barcelona Bar Association - Il.lustre Col.legi d’Advocats de Barcelona 1998
Senior International Legal Advisor and Of Counsel
• Counsel and coordination of legal strategy across several jurisdictions
• Companies law
• International contracts
• International projects structuring
• Real estate
• Member of the Board of directors
• Mediation / Arbitration
• MASTER’s Degree in International and Comparative Law, Stockholm University, Sweden (Major in Economic Analysis of Law. Major in Intellectual Property).
• Postgraduate in Negotiation and Conflicts Solution, Université de la Sorbonne, Paris, France
• Postgraduate in Mediation and Negotiation, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain,
• Postgraduate in International Politics and Political Theory, Lund Universitet Sweden
• Commercial Law, Maritime Law, Université de Génève, Switzerland
• LLM Law Degree, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
• Swedish Board of Directors, Michaël Berglund, Stockholm, Sweden
• Geli-Stenhammar, Barcelona, Spain
• SWEDISH TRADE OFFICE - EXPORTRÅDET, Director in Catalunya (Spain)
• CUATRECASAS, Mergers&Acquisitions, Barcelona, Spain
• Mobach & Partners AB, Swedish Companies Law, Intellectual and Industrial Property Law, Stockholm, Sweden
• UNITED NATIONS, Economic Comity for Europe, Geneva, Switzerland
• Club of Rome, member of the board, Catalan Group, Spanish Chapter
Languages: English, French, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan
- Global Democratic Governance, tt30, Capítulo Español del Club de Roma, Editorial Raima, Barcelona, 2007.
- Nordea Private Banking Magazine, Investering i fastigheter i Spanien, Stockholm, 2012
- Mediation in International Economic Relations, 2000.
- Economic analysis of law in social responsibility matters, Stockholms Universitet, 1997.
- Risk of association in Swedish and European trademark law, Stockholms Universitet, 1998
Tel. +34 93 2152725